Sunday, May 04, 2008

More thoughts from me

gerber daisys

Well I think spring is finally trying to poke it's head out. There have been a few really warm days, and it makes me happy!!

Today our niece Amy was blessed, she is such a cute little baby, I can't believe she is two months old already, it is crazy!!
In someways I wish that when I had gotten pregnant, it would have worked, I see all these sweet, cute little kids that make me laugh, and I wish that I could have the same thing. I have some of the cutest nieces and nephews (I am a little bias!), and I just wish that we could have kids too. Oh well, it will happen when it is suppose to happen.

1 comment:

Jillo said...

Oh Kim, we love you! Know that cute little baby Kim and Kraig is in our prayers to get here soon. Thanks for being such a great Aunt and Uncle. My kids are so lucky to have you guys.