Sunday, June 15, 2008

The life of a girl....

I finally got my last two wisdom teeth out, it didn't go bad, so I guess you could say it went well. It only took about a total of 30 minutes from the time I sat in the dentist chair, until I got out. I opted not to have the gas, or be put to sleep for it, so basically all he did was make sure I was numb, and then used what looked very similar to a pair of pliers, and then wiggled both the teeth out.
I think that the medication that they gave me actually made me feel worse then the pain. I don't take things very often but when I do the strongest thing is usually Excedrin Migraine. The doctor gave me a prescription for Lortab, which I didn't want but he gave it to me anyway (I filled it just incase), and 800MG of Ibuprofen. I did end up taking two of the Lortab, and two of the ibprofens, but I am finding the extra strengh tylenol works just as well for me.
My biggest problem now is that Friday night with in a few hours of having my teeth pulled I started getting cramps, so I think that my cramps are making me feel alot worse then I would feel otherwise. I still can't really eat anything, and so between my teeth and cramps it is going to be a long night. I am going to go to dinner at my in-laws, but I am not sure how well this is going to go.

No comments: