
I have spent the last couple of days sick. Which I hate. Since I have been sick, I haven't been doing much other then thinking. Some times when I start thinking about things, I tend to get a little philosophical.
I have just thinking about the things I want. The things I want to accompish. The problem is I don't know. I have all these dreams of things that maybe fun. None of them seem really possible. There are times I think about writing, but I really don't know that I could; I think about going back to school, I just don't know what is I would go for, I don't know what I would really be good at. I don't really know if there is some "dream" job out there for me, if there is I have no real idea what it is.
3 comments:
At the risk of sounding like a cheesy motivational poster, you can totally do anything you want to do! If you want to write a book, you should do it. Who cares what happens with it, just do it for you. You'd be great!
Nothing is impossible unless you tell yourself it is. You can do it!!! It's amazing what you can do if you dream big enough.
I'm so sorry you are sick. Are you better yet? We missed you on Sunday.
Go for it. I know what it's like to be unsure exactly what you want--I've noticed that it seems to happen to many of my clients who are pulling out of depression. It's like they're on the brink of something but aren't sure what. It comes. I promise. Keep reminding yourself that YOU are the author of your life and keep taking care of yourself and it will come to you. I'm sure of it.
Post a Comment