My sister in-law Jillyn got this tag from a friend of hers, so I thought I would give it a try.
1. Where is your cell phone? I think in my purse, I lost track of it
2. Where is your significant other? Sitting next to me playing World of Warcraft
3. What is your hair color? Dirty blonde, at least most days
4. Your mother? Cynthia
5. Your father? Korry
6. Your favorite thing? Music, usually
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember having one
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you are in? Living/family
10. Your hobby?
11. Your fear? To complicated to explain here
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Shopping and home
14. What you're not? Lots of things
15. one of your wish-list items? Kids
16. The last thing you did? Facebook stuff
17. Where you grew up? Sandy
18. What you are wearing? Clothes
19. Your T.V.? We have one, it hasn't been on in a while
20. Your pet? I have two
21. Your computer? Ask Kraig
22. Your mood? hmm, tired but good
23. Missing someone? Sort of, hard to explain
24. Your car? Blue
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks and shoes
26. Your summer? is over :(
27. Favorite store? Target or Barnes and Noble
29. Love someone? Yes I do
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? the last time I got frustrated
32. Favorite music? Just about anything
Since I copied Jillyn on this tag, and she didn't tag anyone. I won't either, but if you want to please do!
1 comment:
This was fun to read!
Post a Comment