![]() |
Alright I made it a goal to read the Book of Mormon, I haven't been doing a very good job. I have read a little, but just enough to say I have read. Well over the weekend, I got on to www.facebook.com, and Kellie Oaks had sent me a invitation to take the Hinckley Challenge--read the Book of Mormon in 97 days.
I realized, that chances are I will not be able to finish it in 97 day, but I am going to at least try. I figure that if I can at least read everyday for the next 97 days, then I am less likley to quit reading it.
So I challenge anyone who isn't already trying to do this.

2 comments:
That is so cool. Keep me posted on how you do. Very cool! I should do this too. I have a new goal to read every night, but honestly I don't read enough to finish in 97 days. Sad. I should up my goal with you.
I'm not sure if I can do it in 97 days, but they say habits are formed after 21 days of repitition! Keep us posted on how you do!
Post a Comment