Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just an update

Alright, it has been about 32 days since I made the goal to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. I finally made it all the way through 1st Nephi. It took me almost a week just to get past 1 Nephi Chapter 1, verse 1. After reading it about 20 times, I finally just started on verse 2. So at this point I am hoping to be at least through Alma by the end of the 97 days.

Also as far as my other goals are going, not so well. I have been to the gym only a handful of times since the beginning of the year. I just find it so hard to go by myself. I am going to try harder, but I make no promises.

Also I designed my first bracelet, I will hopefully get it all put together today!! I actually had fun doing it. Poor Kraig, I have been dragging him to all the bead stores so that I can find what I am looking for. As soon as I finish it I will put a picture of it up.

1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Can't wait to see your bracelet. Congrats on getting through 1st Nephi. That's awesome! It's also great you went to the gym a handful of times because I bet you wouldn't have been that much without a goal. I'd much rather shoot for the sun and hit the moon rather than not aim for anything at all.