Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My Obsession

I have this thing for Cookbooks, and I love to collect them. I think sometime I drive Kraig a little nuts because I have a cupboard full of them, and hardly use them.
Well, I had to go to Costco to pick some random stuff up. While I was wandering the aisle trying to think of things we needed, I ended up at their book table (this seems to always happen, I just can't help it). I came accross a cookbook I just couldn't pass up. I had seen it in a few other stores for about 5 to 7 dollars more, and I kept saying if I saw it cheaper I would buy it. So I bought it. I think I will enjoy it. It is everyday things, that everyday people eat and make. I love how cute it is too. So here is the newest cookbook that I have added to my collection.


If anyone has made anything from this book let me know.
Also just a random fact, for those that knew the Clayton twins, Mike Clayton's wife Becky has a recipe in the cookbook on page 91 (it sounds really good too).

2 comments:

Long Family said...

OOHHH! Let me know how it is! I just saw it the other day in the Seagull Book mailer that I get. I was going to watch for it the next time I'm in St George.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

How cool you know someone in there!