Thursday, July 30, 2009

GRRRR!!!!

Alright, the last couple days have been crazy, and a little stressful. Which has been fine, except for my little sister decided that she was going to start a fight between us. Something she is good at.
It is always stupid things, she just knows how to get under my skin. She does it all the time, and she is really good at it. Today she started going off again, and so I finally told her to not text me, call me, or email me, unless it was important because I was done. That didn't stop her from sending two more text because she is mad at me now. I am done though.
I love my sister (she won't believe that no matter what I tell her). I just can't handle her telling me what I am doing wrong with my life, when she isn't happy with hers. She told me that I just settled with my life, I didn't just settle. I decided that because I didn't know what I wanted to be, I wasn't going to go to college, it seems stupid for me to pay to go to school when I don't know what I want. I married my best friend, he is someone I love, and someone that understands me, how is that settling. Maybe she is just mad because I have more of the things I wanted in life, then she has. I don't know. Sometimes she just gets to me, I shouldn't let her. She just knows how to do it so well.
GRRRR!!!!

4 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Ugh! I'm sorry she is getting to you. I think you are incredible. I'm really impressed with the things you have done. Seriously. I think you guys are doing well. Specifically, I'm impressed you guys were able to buy a house so young. How many people can do that?

President Moss just e-mailed me and told me he talked to you on Facebook. Obviously, he was excited to talk to you.

Aubrey Kilpatrick said...

Oh Kim....I could go on for days about how Jenny will never be happy with her life and when she see's that other people are happy she tries to make them miserable. Trust me you're not the only one she has tried to do it to Jeremy and I as well. Just know that you're loved by us and your mom and kraig and well the whole family. Jenny has decided to take herself out of the family with the hurtful things she says... It's okay to be angry but honestly just forget about her...She's not even worth being mad about. In fact I think that's what she wants is all the attention she gets from being pissed off at the world! You didn't settle your YOU and that's all anyone needs and wants! :) Love you Kim! -Aubrey

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimi, I wish it could be like when you were little. I could make it all better. Jenny is just like grumpy and grumpy Jr. and she thinks that the world revolves around her. I am proud of all you have done. I don't think that you need to change and I glad you married your best friend. Love you Mom

Boquinha said...

Ugh, it can be so rough when it's a family member because there is almost a pressure like you're "supposed to" get along just because you're related. But sometimes even with family members, distance might be helpful for everyone's sanity.

I don't know the situation, but the possibility exists, too, that she also is hurting in some way and it comes out more as anger than hurt. It's a fine line -- being sensitive to someone's hurts but also setting boundaries so as to not ruin your own sanity! Sounds like you are setting boundaries and that's good. Remember, just because someone says something about you, doesn't make it so! Hang in there!