Sunday, December 20, 2009

So Far...

Alright this weekend my mom's family had it's annual Christmas party, we have been doing this party for as long as I can remember. It is always such a blast.
For the last couple of years my family has also been exchanging presents on the same weekend, since my mom, brother & sister-in-law live so far away.
For Christmas this year, I have been telling everyone that asks what I want for Christmas, that I would like baby stuff. So this is what I got from my mom, and my brother & sister-in-law.

These are from my sister-in-law Aubrey


These two are my favorite from set that she gave me.


This my brother picked out, it is a blanket with matching beanie. (Our family has a thing for Winnie the Pooh)


These my mom brought back from Hawaii


I love the Turtles!!



Getting all of this just makes me so excited! In someways this is still very surreal to me. So this is all I have, besides a blanket that I got that has a monkey on it.

3 comments:

Alli said...

When do we get to see pictures of your buddha belly???

Sara said...

Isn't it so fun to start getting clothes for the baby? I can't wait to see your little baby belly! I bet you are adorable!
How are you feeling?

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Love this stuff!!