Alright, yesterday I had my ultrasound, and even though most of you know this already
It's A Girl!!
Here are a few more ultrasound pictures, sorry they are all kind of grainy. I guess that's what get when you scan a ultrasound picture.
We have not picked a name yet, we have talked about several, and we will eventually narrow it down. I did however look at bedding a little more. So far these are my three favorites.
Brown Flowers from Target
Ladybugs from Babies R Us
This one is at the top of my list right now, Teddy Bears from Walmart
I don't know which one I will do, or if I will do any of those. What does everyone else think?
6 comments:
I really like the target one with the flowers... :) it would go really cute with your green walls too! :)
I like the one from Target. Brown and pink are so cute together.
I like the flowers. Nothing is cuter than brown and pink together.
I like the brown flowers and the ladybugs...but something to keep in mind: I got something that was non gender so I could use it for the next kid...just a thought!
YAY! So happy for you guys!! (I know you already know this since we chatted today, but comments are fun). :)
I can't wait to see more of her! Wahooo!!! I'm so excited to have another girl in the family for Megan.
I love the top two choices of bedding! The very top one is my very very favorite!!!
Post a Comment