I finally finished all the thank you cards for all the baby stuff we received (at least I am hoping I haven't forgotten anyone). Here is my problem with Thank you cards, even though you are suppose to personalize each thank you card, to me they still seem impersonal and detached. Besides there are some people that deserve so much more then a Thank you card. I am very grateful to everyone that has given me stuff for the baby. It has helped us so much. Some how trying to tell everyone Thank you on a piece of paper doesn't seem to do it justice.
There are some people, like my in-laws, and my mom that have done a lot for me. To me a thank you note actually seems almost inappropriate.
So to those that have received a thank you card yet, I am sorry I have been trying to work on them. I am very grateful for everything that I have been given, and I am so humbled by the love and support that we have been shown.
No comments:
Post a Comment