Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Thoughts

This is probably going to be one of those blogs that nobody responds to. In all honesty, I am fine with that. I just want to throw it out there for the black void of the internet.
Lately I have wanted to write. I just don't know what. I use to write poetry, but I haven't had to for a long time. By the way, very few people have read most of my poetry, and there are even fewer that have access to it.
Writing on here helps, but I don't think it is what I want to write. My problem, I don't know what I do want to write. Some days it feels like there is so much that I want to get out, but I can't ever seem to be able to put it in to words. There use to be times when the words were simply there. They seemed to flow like water down a river.

No comments: