---
I am so tired of my migraines. They have been happening more frequently lately. I believe due to my stress. Every time I think I get things figured out, something else pops up. I wish I could just magically make things better. My doctor has recommended a few things, but unfortunately some of that is too expensive for me to really do. I hate money.
---
I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. I hate that time seems to be speeding up the older I get. I remember when I was in elementary, time seemed to go by so slow. Now it seems like it never slows down and is constantly flying by. It seems so strange to me that Christmas in just over two months.
---
This year I want to do something for my birthday. I haven't decided what yet. It will just be a very small group of people. I am tired of acting like my birthday doesn't exist. I want to do something to acknowledge my birthday, and celebrate my life. Now to just figure out what I want to do. I keep going back and forth on dinner out, or a game night with pizza and snacks.
---
Kate is almost two and a half. She is so funny. She loves to sing (usually at the top of her lungs), and while she sings she has to twirl (usually until she is dizzy). She has also started to have an imagination. She is constantly trying to change her baby's poopy diapers, or rock her baby. She is always going. Her toy's are spread across our living room, if I try to pick it back up, in less than ten minutes, it is back the way is was before I picked it up. She is startled by noises and is always asking "What's that" when she hears a loud noise. She is tall. She is in 3T clothes because 2T clothes are too short for her. However 3T clothes are a little big around. It is a good thing most pants have adjustable elastic waists.
1 comment:
I hope you have a great birthday on Wednesday.
Post a Comment