Monday, December 17, 2012

Thoughts

We recently had our house broken into. This is the second time in a four week period. I do not feel safe in my own house. I don't want to leave my house either. I know the police are doing what they can, and I know that the chances of getting back the one thing I want is very slim. I want my laptop back that has pictures and videos of my daughter. I also have writing on my laptop that I will never be able recreate. I feel so hurt and violated. I can not put into words how much this has affected me. I can not comprehend why someone would break into somebody else's house and take their things.

There has been so much violence in the news lately. People want a magic fix. There isn't one. The only real fix is for everyone to start respecting and loving everyone. Until then bad things will continue to happen.

Here is a picture of the person that broke into our house. Kraig set up a video camera in the living room, so this was taken in our house.

No comments: