This year has been crazy for us. We moved, then I ended up leaving my job to stay home with Little One. I don't know that I did a horrible job at living my theme for last year, but I don't think I did a very good job at it either.
So in 2015, I am going to do my best to live my theme. My theme for next year will be partly the same as last year, since I feel I didn't do very well at it.
My theme for 2015 is Live Passionately & Learn to Let Go.
There are many things and people that I need to let go of. I also don't believe I let myself live as passionately as I should have, there were times that I held myself back from being my authentic self.
I can't promise I will write more on my blog, since staying home I seem to have a little less me time. So the little I have I tend to focus on me and taking a break so I don't go crazy.
I wish everyone a Happy New Year, I hope that your New Year is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment