Monday, April 14, 2008

My Weekend

Well I has a kind of exciting weekend. Saturday night I went to dinner with a couple of my high school friends Liz and Caren. It was really fun we talked, and joked, and it was almost like years hadn't passed since we had last seen each other. Also because of them, I have now made a promise to my husband, to make Peanut butter cookies (yes Liz, I really gave Kraig the note).

Sunday, my extended family had Family Home Evening. We went to the City Cemetery, and used a GPS to mark the graves of some of my family members. It is kind of odd to think about all the people that came before me, and everything they went through.

Here is a picture of my great grandma's headstone.


This is a picture of the quote on the back of her headstone.


This is my great great grandpa & grandma.


This is my great great great grandpa

I know this one is a little hard to read sorry, the sun was in the way.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is very cool that you found all of your relatives! What a fun FHE.