Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tag I'm it!!

I got tagged, so here you go.

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


3 Joys
1. My family, who else!!
2. Pictures, taking them, and also looking through them, I love pictures.
3. I finally figured out what to do for my mom for Mother's Day, Yahoo!!!

3 Fears
1. Thunder
2. Failing
3. Umm, I don't have the normal fears so I don't know what else to put here???

3 Goals
1. Possibly, maybe, going back to school for something
2. Playing with digital scrapbooking more
3. Doing something really fun this summer!!

3 Current obsessions/collections
1. Taking pictures
2. Digital scrapbooking (I am loving it!)
3.Myspace, and my blog, it is kind of fun

3 Random surprising facts about Me
1. I have never been skiing (water or snow)
2. I like to cook, but I hate to cook, I never seen to have the time or energy
3. I can't keep a secret from Kraig, even his presents (hence the reason he always gets them early)

Ok, this is the part where I am suppose to tag five other people, there is just one slight problem, I don't know five people with blogs, and the few people that I know have already been tagged.

No comments: