Well we decided that we needed to paint the ceiling in our bedroom. It was gross and ugly. We have that popcorn ceiling stuff, we decided that instead of taking it down we were going to just paint over it though. Apparently it is a very thin layer that they put on the ceiling because while Kraig was trying to put the primer on it with a roller, it kept coming off, the worst one I did trying to get a couple of spots that Kraig missed.

After a try of putting on a coat of paint, it has been decided that we have to scrape the popcorn stuff off. It is going to be a long night. I am really starting to hate my house.
1 comment:
Hang in there Kim! I hope that everything goes good getting the popcorn off. Let me know if you need help with anything, I'm sure Kurt and I owe you for all of the help you have given us.
Post a Comment