Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My thought of the day


I know the picture has nothing to do with the blog, but I love this picture of Rusty.

Well I know it has been a while, and things are going alright all things considered. I had kind of a rough day, the kind of day that no matter how hard you try everything just goes wrong. I got to work late because I was running errands for work. While I am driving to work the kid I shared an office with calls me to find out who else has a key to our office because he got there about 5 minutes early, the rest of the work day went alright no more major things happened, just a few little things that just keep the day where it started. I picked up Kraig and he was in a bad mood, so that only made things for me a little worse.
Monday for the holiday I did absolutely nothing. I was suppose to go run errands, and get a few things done, but it didn't happen. It drives me crazy when I have a ton to do, and don't get any of it done.
Sunday was Kraig's birthday, we didn't do a whole lot for that either, in fact Sunday pretty much all we did was go to my mother-in-laws for dinner. Saturday Kraig helped Kurt work on his fence, he was there most of the day. I was going to run a few errands while he helped Kurt, but I ended up staying there for most of the afternoon, until I sat on some pine sap, and and to go home and change, then I spent a couple of hours trying to get it out, turns out PineSol, apparently is a mircle worker and gets most stains out of things.
So here I am, tired, worn out, and I have nothing done. I hate trying to fit three days worth of stuff into two hours, it never seems to work......

2 comments:

Jillo said...

First off, I can't imagine Kraig in a bad mood. That would be something to see. He is always so happy.
Second, I too hate rotten, unproductive weekends. Lame for sure. Hopefully yout week picks up in happiness.
Good luck!

Stacy said...

If it makes you feel any better, my weekend was pretty much the same as yours. I will update my blog about how Monday went, but it really was nothing great. We really appreciate you and Kraig taking time out of your Saturday to come and help us. You should see the progress now! The fence isn't up yet, but it is looking good.