Justin, the guy that has been working with me that started the last week of March is moving back to Florida on Thursday, which in all honesty doesn't bother me too much. He did what he wanted and never listened to me when I tried to explain what how to do things. Which has only been aggravating other issues....it is a good thing I know how to keep my mouth shut some times! I ended up getting mad at him today because he came in at 8:30 (when we open) gets his cell phone that he left there all night, and then says he has some errands to run he will be back. He didn't get back until about 11:00, then he had to leave again at 1:00 for lunch which took him two hours. So after running and talking to my supervisor for a few minutes, I came back and made sure he was going to be there tomorrow all day. He said he would, but I guess I will just have to wait and find out.
I am having two of my wisdom teeth removed on Friday, Stacy K, the girl that use to work with me until the end of March is being extremely wonderful and is going to work that afternoon for me. I am at least glad that I had someone to ask to help, otherwise I would have had to put it off again until who knows when.
Since things have been so crazy I have been stressed, since I have been stressed, I am totally and completely exhausted, and since I am exhausted and can't seem to catch up on sleep, I am getting depressed. I hate it. I hate feeling like I can't get anything done, and that everything is falling apart. Which leads me to the next thing.
I have also been trying to spring clean, and for those of you that know the Oaks, they have the tendency to try and keep everything, so this is a very difficult task, especially since we have almost 8 years of stuff that we have collected. The big problem is I am not able to get most of it done due to lack of time. I am gone from my house during the week for about 11 to 12 hours a day, weekends I have to try and fit a weeks worth of laundry, and cleaning into a few hours, so that I can go grocery shopping and the likes. I feel like this project is going to take years.
Right now I am really wishing that we could just sell our house, and buy a new one. I really feel that in someways we were tricked with the house. It is not in as good a condition as the old owners portrayed it to be. It needs so much work, and again, we are never home, not to mention that we don't have the money to do everything that needs to be done, let alone what we want to do. We don't want anything really fancy, just more room, and less problems. I am hoping that things will start working out, and we are either able to buy a new house, or at least fix the one we have to our liking.
Here are a few pictures of my dream home, nothing fantasic, but I kind like the styles.



1 comment:
Hi Kim! Nice to "meet" you. I'm your husband's cousin's wife (Foleys). We've found your blog through April's blog. Hope your teeth pulling went okay.
Also hope the depression lifts--been there, it's awful. :(
Hope you're well. Again, nice to "meet" you!
Post a Comment