Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I need help!!

Alright, I have a slight issue, Kraig and I have our 10 year high school reunion on Saturday. Here's my issue, I need either a new shirt and shirt more appropriate for summer, or a new dress...I hate shopping for me, and I don't really know what looks good on me. I usually try and drag Kraig shopping with me, but he doesn't really know what to tell me. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I am hoping to go shopping Friday night for the dress or whatever. I want something light, and kind of playful (if possible), but isn't too much. Someone please help!!

4 comments:

Jillo said...

I will go with you! I don't know if I am any good at picking things out, but it would be fun to try.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Okay that was me that deleted the previous comment, sorry. Anyway I would go with you guys but my throat is still killing me and I can't swallow very good. I wouldn't want to embarrass you when spit started coming out of my mouth!

Jagged Rocks said...

If you guys are serious about going, I would love it!! Just let me know!!