for those of you that don't know what Jimmy John's is you are missing out!!!!
Jimmy John's is a cross between Subway & Gandolfo's (I guess that is the best way to desribe them??). Really they are a sandwich shop, but a little different then every one else. There are two in St. George, yet there is only one in Salt Lake, that seems backwards to me, and the one here only opened a little less then a year ago, and the ones in St. George have been there for about six or seven years....hmm odd.
Anyway my favorite sandwich there is
#11 COUNTRY CLUB®
Fresh sliced turkey breast, applewood smoked ham, provolone, and tons of lettuce, tomato, and mayo! (A very traditional, yet always exceptional classic!)

Doesn't it just look yummy!!!
And here is my little brother eatting one with out me :P
1 comment:
Kim I kind of know how you feel, just kind of though. I came down with tonsillits, or at least that's what the doc told me, yesterday and my throat is killing me! Makes it very hard for me to eat, but Jimmy John's sounds yummy to me. I've never been there. Where are they located? Oh and I like reading your blog updates about how you are doing.
Post a Comment