
In all honesty, we didn't do much of anything. We decided that it was way too hot in our house to stay home, so we went to lunch at the Pizza Factory. We each got our own mini pizza's Kraig got Alfredo Chicken, and I had BBQ chicken. Which, because I wasn't paying attention, I ended up having to pick off all the mushrooms. I can't eat mushrooms, because of the texture, if I feel them when I eat I will start gagging. My pizza was sooo good. I could only eat half of it, but I took the rest home to eat for lunch today, yum! As we were about to leave our waitress came up to us and told us thank you for the tip, and gave us some cookies. Kraig and I were really surpised by this, in fact when we got in the car, I double checked my math and just made sure, I didn't do a huge tip that I didn't mean to, and I didn't. So I was just really suprised that she said anything, it just kind of made us both feel good.
After lunch we ended up going back home so that I could put my left overs in the fridge. Where we stayed, until Kurt called us, and Kraig and Kurt decided to have a small BBQ. We had chips, hambergers, hot dogs, salad, and pasta salad. Kraig and I brought root beer, and cherry limeade. Stacy's sister Mandie and her husband Anthony came too. After we ate we play the board game, " Battle of the Sexes: Test Your IQ". We had a lot of fun, and just a side note, the girls did end up winning.
I would also like to throw this out there. I am so grateful that we live in this country, and all the freedoms that we enjoy. I am also very grateful for all the people that have fought for us to have those freedoms.
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun day. Now I'm hungry for pizza :)
Sounds like a great day--thanks for sharing! :)
Hey Kim! This isn't the right place to post this but.... tell Kraig that I want him to post his 100 things on his blog :)
sounds like you had a great one.... me and jer missed you guys!!! wish you were here!!!
hey i dont know how to get that 101 things about me thing... haha im not very good at this am i? :)
Post a Comment