Monday, October 20, 2008

Be Patient...

Alright, I have decided that I am going to make my blog at least a little cuter, I am not so sure of this new look so it may change...
It is better then the old one, but I don't know if it is the way I want it to be yet!! This is where if I could at least be half as creative as either Jillyn or April, I wouldn't be having this issue!!!

4 comments:

Boquinha said...

It's cute. If you don't like it, you could always do what my SIL Emily did--she asked a friend to design hers. (Emily's Something)

Jillo said...

I like the background. I think it is peaceful and calming.

Doty Family said...

Kimberly!! I found you off Andie's blog. Fun stuff. It looks like you guys go and do a lot. I'll visit agian.

Brandy

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I love this design. It's very peaceful! Happy birthday! I wrote you a message on my blog.