Friday, October 03, 2008

A few rants

I know it has been a while since I have posted, it has boiled down to three reasons why I haven't, first I haven't really had much to say, second most my ideas lately just seem lame, and third I have felt lazy.

Anyway, right now I am so tired of politics. I feel neither canidate should be president EVER!! I am tired of everyone saying how stupid Sarah Palin is, I am tired of Joe Bidin sticking his foot in his mouth, and I am sick and tired of hearing that both sides are dead wrong. My personal opinnion the President's job is not about politics, I don't give a crap if they are Democrat, or Republican as long as they honestly have the general public in mind. I don't care if they want to try and make some multi-million dollar business happy, what about the rest of the country.
Also this whole bail out business worries me, we as tax payes are the ones spending 700 billion dollars, and it isn't going to solve the problem. Possibly just slow it down is all.

Next if I have to listen to Dr. Laura tell one more female that she isn't doing enough for her husband (who isn't doing anything for her) I am going to scream. This lady has no idea what it means to be human. Plus she was once the other woman, she was once the one who tried to get pregnant before she was married. She tells abuse victims that it is their fault for staying in an abusive marriage, she has no idea the preverted balance of life many of these women have, and if one thing goes wrong their whole world is turned upside down and inside out. The way she often comes off sounding is that men are superior to women, and that women are only there to serve our husbands. I don't believe that. I believe that men and women are created equal, I do not believe that the husband is more important to the wife, and I don't believe the wife is more important then the husband.

Last thing, I really hate it when a week before you are suppose to go on vacation, something happens, and you have to re-schedule. Kraig's work got really busy, and since it is just him and his boss, no body else can cover for him. They got four jobs that all have to be done right now. So now are we not only not on vacation, but Kraig has been working really long hours. He worked last weekend, and he is going to have to work this Saturday too. I hate it when he works so many hours, because I don't get to see him.

Anyway, those are all my personal rantings for today. Sorry, but I had to just put it out there.

2 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I'm glad you posted. I was wondering when you would post again. Your opinions are really interesting to read. They sound like conversations we could keep going for a long time at Linda's house sometime.

Boquinha said...

I love your honesty. That stinks about your vacation. Hopefully when you do go, it'll be great. Politics? I'll keep my mouth shut on that one since I love politics, but it all does get sort of tedious. And I agree with you about the bailout--it should never have been signed. I'm so disappointed. And Dr. Laura? I can't stand her. I don't like condescending, holier-than-thou people and she tops the ranks. Plus, she's MEAN. And I totally agree with you about equality. Totally. Remember our post on egalitarian marriage? I remember you made a good comment on there, too. I think we'd like each other in real life. :) Thanks for the post.