![]() |
This picture doesn't even do the food justice. This is from Five Guys Burger and Fries. I love how fresh their food is. I love that even though their hamberger's are greasy, it's the "good" grease. Plus you only get what you want on it, and if you don't ask for anything they give you just a burger with nothing on it (they will ask if it's what you want though). The toppings are all free, so you don't add money on top of the burger price which is a plus. Their fries are also fresh, they buy whole potatoes, and they chop them at the store. Their meat and potatoes are never frozen, so it is almost like you cooked it at home!!! So yummy!!

4 comments:
I've heard of that place but we haven't ever eaten there. We have a friend who absolutely RAVES about them. Now, after your mouth watering review, I really want to try it!! I'm about to look to see if there are any around here--thanks!
Ooooh, there's one about 14 miles from here! I'm inspired. Thanks for the post! I love trying new restaurants. :)
I hope you love it as much as Kraig and I do. It is my new favorite.
We just tried it and really liked it too. Yumm.
Post a Comment