Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just thinking...as usual

It has been rainy off and on for a few weeks. Making everything kind of blah. This week has been the worst, and it is suppose to continue for most of the coming week. I wish I had some pictures of a couple of the storms, they were just crazy. I also hate that when it rains I can't do a lot of the things I want to do. However considering all of that though it hasn't been such a bad week, I got to have lunch on Monday with a very dear friend that I don't get to see very often (this was the second time in 15 years). I have been a little busier at work, which is good.
Kraig also went and helped one of his brothers get a new bike, of course his brother ended up getting a much better bike then he had originally planned on, but the store owner would not here of a Oaks boy with a hard-tail bike (that means there is no suspension in the back). Kraig is currently out riding with his brother, I didn't want to go because it has been rainy and yucky, and the trails are going to be muddy. Kraig tried very hard to convince me to go to Moab this weekend to go riding, but I decided that it would be way too hot. Since Moab has little to no shade, I would just get sick. I don't do well in the heat or the sun, yet I live in a desert???

1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Who got a bike? Kurt??? Cool!