![]() |
Alright in high school I had a slight issue with food, mainly I would see food and want to throw up. So I pretty much didn't eat most of high school (I was pretty much anorexic caused by severe stress). Even now I don't love food. Nothing ever sounds good. Nothing ever really looks good (with the exception of a few things).
Now I am almost 2/3 the way through my pregnancy, and I don't have any cravings. There are days when somethings sound better then others, but I don't actually crave anything. There are times that I want something super yummy, but I don't know what I want. So here I am still having issues eating, and I don't know how to solve my issue with food. There are probably a few who are wondering why I am the size I am, simply because of hormones.
How do people learn to love food? Am I always going to have this aversion to food? Yes I am eating, and I am eating enough, but I often feel like I am forcing myself to eat.

No comments:
Post a Comment