Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pictures ... as promised

Alright, here are pictures of all the things I got at my showers, plus a few extras!!

Here are a couple of diaper cakes that I got.



Here is the tub I got ( I love it!! Thanks Marilyn!)


A balloon gift from Barbara. I thought it was so cute that I still haven't popped it.


Some super fun bath stuff, that I think Kraig will have just as much fun with as Kate. Especially the leap pad.


A few diapers, and wipes





Bath wash, lotion, and other such things
Someone told me this bedtime lotion is wonderful!!



The baby monitor we got


This is a carseat cover that my sister-in-law Stacy's mom made for me. I think it is super cute


A few toys, and a few necessities





A better view






Up close of the cute ones


Some really cute clothes






Look at the feet!! They are so cute!!







I also got a whole bunch of hand me down clothes, but I can't get pictures of them all up here!!

These are from my very talented Mother-in-law!! Aren't they so cute!!


Alright now for washcloths, burp cloths, towels, and blankets




I don't care that this is blue, I love it!!!

I love the turtles!!




Some really cute hooded towels, I am so glad there are people out there that are much more talented then I am at sewing!!





Speaking of being more talented at sewing, my aunt Tena made this, I love the little animals

This is a little closer picture of the animals

This is the back


This was made by a very talented lady named Phyllis, she is my grandpa's cousin (if I am remembering correctly). This is so cute!!

Here is an up close picture of the border


Currently I am keeping all the clothes, towels, washcloths, stuffed animals, and all the blankets in my cedar chest. I figured it was the safest there. I think it is a little full though...


Thank you everyone one for everything. Also I am working on Thank you cards, I will get them out eventually. Thank you cards are hard!!

3 comments:

Doty Family said...

Tons of cute stuff! Sorry I couldn't make it. I will get your present to your mom before she comes up next time.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

So exciting!!! She is going to be well dressed.

Boquinha said...

Wowzers! That's a lot of stuff! Are you missing anything? You seem REALLY stocked! Sounds like a fun shower. Wish you guys lived closer - sorry to have missed it!