Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thinking...as usual

I just want to start by saying how grateful I am for such a wonderful husband. I have been having a rough few weeks, due to my pregnancy. My back and one of my ribs have been hurting so much that I just want to cry some days. He has been so patient with me, and trying as hard as he can to help. He is has been such a great help.
Also I am so grateful to those that came to both of my baby showers. It amazes me at the support that I have been shown. I love my friends and family, they are so wonderful!!
I promise I will eventually post pictures of the stuff I got. I don't currently have any pictures from the showers. I was so busy talking to everyone that I didn't bother with pictures.
I hope to have pictures up soon, but I make no promises.

Today Kraig and I got home from work and as we were shutting our front gate, Rusty (our Jack Russell) came running up the side walk. At some point today, our dogs managed to make a very large hole in their kennel. Unfortunately Rusty is a escape artist, he will bend chain link, squeeze through holes that nobody would think he could, and take any opportunity given to him. I have no idea how we are going to keep him in our yard now. Gabby our border collie is a complete opportunist, she will run when she is presented the chance. So right now Kraig and I are trying to figure out what to do. We can't keep chasing them around. (Did I happen to mention that the only reason we found Gabby tonight is because some little kids found her, and called?? Did I also mention she was almost a full block East of our house??) For those wondering, yes I was out looking, I just walked around the school across the street from our house (one of their favorite places to run to, Gabby loves little kids), and down one of the streets behind our house. I was about to give up since walking around that much was not comfortable when the little girl called to say they found Gabby. We may have to seriously consider getting rid of our dogs (I really don't want to, and I love having our dogs), I think we may need a dog that is much dumber then the two we currently have.

Also just some slight baby news. I love hearing the heartbeat!! The babies room is almost done, but the living room isn't, so as soon as both are done I will post pictures. I love the color the babies room turned out, I am hoping the living room turns out just as well.

2 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Darn dogs. I'm so sorry they are giving you trouble.

I'm so sad I got so sick last week. I'm still sick and it's been 8 days! I cough like crazy and just don't feel well. Consider it your present that I didn't come and get you sick. Just kidding. I can't wait to give you the thigs I have bought for you.

Jagged Rocks said...

No worries April, I completely understand. I hope you feel better soon!!