![]() |
There is so much to say, and so much I would like to express. Things have been crazy for months, and in all reality will probably remain so for a very long time.
Kate is growing like crazy. I often worry about whether she is getting enough to eat because she never seems to want anything. Her go to food is cheese. So when we can't seem to get her to eat anything else we usually end up making her mac & cheese.
A couple of months ago Kraig was called to serve in the Elders Quorum. I believe that this calling will be good for him. However I sometimes have a hard time with it. There are some weeks that they will meet two or three times a week for several hours. This leaves me home with Kate by myself. Sometimes that isn't a problem, other times I am more than ready to pull my hair out by the time I put her to bed.
I am still teaching primary. This year I have an older group of kids than previously. This year I have the 8 to 10 year old kids. So far I enjoy having kids that are old enough to read, and are a little less work at trying to get to pay attention.
Last year flew by, I couldn't believe at how fast summer came and went, and than at how fast Christmas came and went. Now we are a week into the new year, and I am just barely getting to blogging.
I have made a few decisions. This year my biggest goal is to try and be better. I want to eat better, exercise more, spend more time with my family, but over all I want to be the person I know I can be.
I have had a rough few months, and I know things are not going to get better over night, however I know that eventually things will work out. I am grateful for what I have, and I am grateful to know that there are people out there that I can lean on for help.

No comments:
Post a Comment