Monday, February 13, 2012

Complaint

Alright, I have a complaint.
Why do so many people here have to be so judgmental??
I have seen so many people judge a situation when they have no idea what is going on. I have seen people judge others just because of their hair color.
What gives those people a right to judge someone else, or their life? No body is perfect, and NOBODY see the whole picture.
So I ask please don't decide what someone else is doing wrong, please don't decide that if someone has blue hair that they aren't worth knowing. You can't judge someone you don't know. You can't judge a situation unless you are in the middle of it.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward cappearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa

2 comments:

Mrs. Baker said...

Thank you Kim!!!!! I know this was for me! I am so lucky to have you in my life! You have come to my rescue twice today!!!!

Jagged Rocks said...

I am always glad to come to your rescue!! You are a very wonderful person, don't forget it!