This week hasn't been very good for me. First off my stomach has been killing me since Monday night. So Tuesday instead of running, I went walking. Wednesday I still didn't feel well, and I ended up not doing anything. I hated that I didn't do anything. So Thursday I did run, but I could only do half of what I had been doing last week. Friday, nothing went the way it was suppose to. Today I am going to run. Even though this week hasn't been a very good week, I am not going to quit. I know there will be good weeks and bad weeks.
I have been debating joining my city rec center. The problem is I don't really have the money to do it. Plus I joined a gym years ago, and I after a while I quit going, it turned out to be such a waste of money. I would like to know what every one thinks about this. Please tell me your thoughts.
1 comment:
Just keep running for now. If you stick with it and feel the same in 6 months that you want to join and you know you will be consistent, then it's worth it. Otherwise I would wait.
Post a Comment