 |
| |
This week was the third week that I went running & exercising. I did it, Saturday was the only day I didn't do anything. I got too hot and ended up with a migraine. However I am not going to let this one day bother me, or upset me. I am get going to pick up on Monday and keep going.
---
Why oh why does it have to be so hot already? Why couldn't the temperature stay in the 60's until June? I didn't mind last year's mild summer. Last summer it never hit 100. I was fine with that!
---
My migraine still hasn't gone away. Plus it is still hot...
---
I love goodreads.com, my to read list is now has more than 520 books!!
---
I weighted myself for the first time in months this week, I thought that I lost weight, or at least stayed close to the weight was last time. Nope, I gained weighted. Grrr
I am going to have to measure myself, and keep track if I am at least losing inches.
---
I recently started trying to keep track of what I am eating again. I need to start eating more fruits and veggies. I don't eat enough. I am not sure I can get Kraig to eat more veggies though...
Kate I won't have a problem with, she seems to like most veggies.
---
My baby is going to be two in exactly one week!!! I can't believe it! Time flies, I hate it. I wish time would slow down more. I am looking forward to taking her to see all the animals!
For those that can't come we will miss you!
2 comments:
Every time I start trying to run and exercise I ALWAYS gain weight, and eventually give up. It is so disheartening.
I totally agree with you. I also know that muscle weights more than fat, so I am just hoping that I am gaining muscle.
Post a Comment