![]() |
A lot of times I feel like I have so much to say. I have so much that I feel that I want to express, but I have such a hard time expressing my feelings. I often find myself not being able to put my feelings into words. Simply because there aren't any words that really describe my feelings correctly. Lately I feel like I have a lot to say, I just can't seem to find a way to do it.
---
I started working on a project. I recently decided to start all over, and do it differently. So what I was hopping to have done before Christmas, probably won't be done until next month. Hopefully it will be better though.
---
We took Kate to the Festival of Trees today. I decided that instead of carrying all our stuff I took our little stroller. Kate kept wanting to push it, bad idea. There were so many people, and when we wouldn't let her push it she would get mad. However she loved all the Christmas trees. She also loved to see "Christmas Clause".
---
I am glad that Kate doesn't get night terrors often, but when she I always feel bad. She will start screaming in her sleep, she will also sit up, and have her eyes open, yet she is completely asleep.
---
Kate was so grumpy today. Up until we put her in her crib for her nap, than all of a sudden she is super happy, and played in her crib for two hours before she finally fell asleep.

1 comment:
You should invent some new words! :)
Post a Comment