I am a passionate person. I feel things deeply. Whether it is the Scorpio in me, or just simply my nature, I don't know.
What this means is, when I am happy I am very happy. When I am sad, I am miserable. When I am angry, I can be extremely angry. It is why I can miss a person that I saw only a few hours ago. It is why I can become so attached to people, or stories, or even characters. It also means that when I mess up, and I owe someone an apology it eats at me until I can give it.
Which brings me to the reason for this post. A little more than 17 years ago, I accidentally hurt someone. In the process really hurting myself. I owe this person a very big apology. Nothing major happened. I didn't truly listen to this person, or my gut feeling, the last time I saw them. I can't seem to find him online, and it is starting to drive me crazy. I hate that I hurt this person. He may not even remember it, but it doesn't matter, because I do.
So to Mike K. I am sorry for how things went the last time I saw you in Cottonwood Mall, and I owe you an apology in person, I truly hope one day I can give it to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment