Thursday, April 24, 2008

Strange thoughts

This is a picture of my grandparents wedding. They have been married for over fifty years, I believe they just recently celebrated their 51st or 52nd anniverary. (Note, I talked to my mom and my grandparents anniversary was on the 20th, and it was their 52nd!!!)



Kraig and I have only been married for just over 7 years. To think about being married for 50 years, is mind blowing. Time flies, but to try and think about 50 years is very crazy.
Anyway, I just thought that I would throw that out there.

3 comments:

Kraig said...

7 years and I've loved every second of it! Just thought I would let you know.

Love,
Kraig

Anonymous said...

Kim! This is awesome! I was so excited to see scrapbook pages on your blog! Yay!!

How sweet is Kraig! Dang. He is one nice boy.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I keep forgetting to sign my name. Above post (and this post) is from April