Thursday, May 01, 2008

Stuck

Alright, I have a slight quandary. Here is the problem, work has been extremely slow lately and it is killing me. In the last two weeks I have read about 5 books (I am a slow reader), and I just can't take it anymore. I kind of want to take a class for medical transcription or medical billing & coding. The problem is I know nothing. I don't know if this is going to be worth it. I don't know if it is going to get me anywhere. I don't know if it is what I really want to do!! I don't know if I would even be good at it. Does anybody have any suggestions???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have lots of time to read you should definately take classes. I think that is a great idea. Erin is going to school to be a nurse. She could give you some ideas on school if you want. Let me know if you want her number.

Oh... speaking of Erin... she is engaged. Kind of fun.

I hope work gets better soon or you can find a better alternative. Good luck!

April