
Ok my birthday is in a little over four months, but I already bought my present to myself. I am getting the Bamboo Fun.

I have been playing around with Photoshop so much lately that I am really excited to get it. Kraig has been teasing me about getting it so early, but I just couldn't wait. I get so impatient when it comes to things like that. I am kind of sad that I have to wait for it to ship here. It is coming UPS ground, so it will be at least a week before I get. I am really excited, I have been researching getting a tablet for a while, and decided to get the Bamboo Fun, I am getting it in the blue, and also the "medium" size. They only have two sizes, so really I got the big one.
Also I have been having so much fun playing with photoshop, I have learned how to do some pretty cool things. I didn't realize just how much you could do with Photoshop Elements, I am loving it!! Maybe one day I will actually post some of the scrapbook pages that I have done.
3 comments:
JEALOUS!!!! I would love to play around with one of those. Happy Birthday!
Yes, you need to post your scrapbook pages. That's great you are getting this. I hope you really like it.
I think you are smart to get your present so early. You have a much better chance of getting two presents now :)
Yes, post your stuff!! I want to see! Congrats! And Happy Early Birthday! :)
Post a Comment