This is Amazon's Kindle
![]() |
This is Barnes & Nobles' Nook
![]() |
This is Border's Kobo
![]() |
It is kind of cool that you can fit so many books in one place. I know the Nook can store about 1,500 books. However I have to say that I enjoy curling up on a couch somewhere with an actual book in hand. It is not the same with the e-readers, it loses the comfort of it. So even though I have a ton of books, and no where to really put them. I would much rather have a physical book then one of the many e-readers.
The e-readers are simple, and clean. However they are just missing something. I love to read, and I love books. One thing I would like in our next house is somewhere I can turn into a reading loft, a sort of library. I love books, and I can read a book several times. To me books are better then movies.
Speaking of books better then movies, I remembered part of a book that I didn't read that I am wondering what book it was. I believe it was a book my supervisor at work was listening to on CD (I know I didn't read it otherwise I would remember more of the book then I do). It is driving me nuts!!



No comments:
Post a Comment