Over the last few weeks I have been asked if Kate is a good baby. I usually just politely say yes, and drop the subject. I honestly don't believe that just because a baby cries it is a bad baby. I don't believe babies can be "bad". They can cry a lot, but that is their only means of communication right now. So they cry when they are hungry, they cry when they are tired, they cry when they want attention, they cry when their diaper needs to be changed, and sometimes they cry to cry.
I just really wish that people would quit trying to label a baby as bad or good. They are just babies!!
1 comment:
Kim, I agree... there is no such thing as a bad baby... I think really people mainly should be asking if say the baby is colicky or maybe if she is one that will entertain herself or if she needs constant attention, that sort of thing. Those types of questions make more sense to me than if a baby is good or not... babies are born good!
Post a Comment