Sorry I couldn't do this blog earlier, but the internet at the hospital was dumb. We couldn't log into email, or upload photo's, and the only reason we were able to even do Facebook is because we happened to have my iPod with us, however Kraig did manage to updated Linux on his laptop.
Kate was born Thursday morning at 12:05am, she weighed 7lbs 6oz, and was 19 inches long. Here are a couple of pictures.
I love this one of Kraig and Kate, but he hates it.
I hate this one of me, so Kraig can't complain too much :)
4 comments:
She is so adorable! I am so excited that you are home and doing well.
I seriously love her eyes. I can't wait to meet her. Let me know if there is anything I can do the help ya!
She is beautiful! Good work Kim. Oh and Craig too!
She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!! And her name is LOVELY. :) We are SO happy for you guys. You are going to make great parents (already are!).
Congratulations!! She is adorable:)
Post a Comment